County Councillor and Borough Councillor for Tattenham Corner & Preston Ward
- Born in Epsom, and a local resident for 25 years.
- An economics graduate and a chartered accountant with 30 years’ business experience.
- Married to Pam with three children educated at local schools.
- Surrey County Councillor for the last eight years and Leader of the Residents’ Association Group of Councillors at Surrey.
- Chairman of the Audit & Governance Committee at Surrey.
- Reigate & Banstead Borough Councillor, for the last ten years, currently chairing the Budget Scrutiny Panel.
- Governor at Shawley Community Primary School.
- Trustee of Tattenhams Community Library, the charity set up by volunteers to run the library.